The Children's Hospital moves to the former home of famous Melbourne judge Redmond Barry on a one and a half acre property on the corner of Pelham and Rathdowne Streets, Carlton with 24 beds. To cope with increasing numbers of patients, new buildings were added to the property and extensions were made.
Redmond Barry House, Circa 1887
The Children's Hospital; Carlton, Victoria
Digital reprint on cardboard